100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 27.60
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 32.70
3. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 113.10
4. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Fri, 27 Sep 2024
From $ 28.70
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Tue, 26 Dec 2023
From $ 30.40
6. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Tue, 26 Dec 2023
From $ 27.10
7. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 10 Oct 2023 - Sun, 22 Oct 2023
From $ 17.00
8. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Tue, 26 Dec 2023
From $ 122.00
9. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 12 Oct 2023
From $ 14.70
10. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Fri, 27 Sep 2024
From $ 21.00
Queer Berlin Tour
On this Queer Berlin tour we will explore Berlin’s gay neighbourhood, Schöneberg, home of Marlene Dietrich and chronicled by Christopher Isherwood and Otto Dix.
What can I expect?
We will visit the Eldorado, one of Berlin’s oldest gay and transvestite bars, and frequented by openly gay Nazi SA leader Ernst Röhm. We also stop by the Memorial to the Homosexuals Persecuted under the National Socialist Regime and find out how openly queer and transgendered individuals found assistance from advocates such as Magnus Hirschfeld, whose Institute for Sexual Science was shut down in 1933, its library destroyed in the infamous Nazi book-burning.
We'll walk through the Tiergarten, the city’s best-known gay meeting spot in the shadow of the Berlin Wall. Find out how queer figures from the Prussian King Frederick the Great to today’s openly gay mayor Klaus Wowereit have shaped the history of Berlin, a city which still believes a “kiss-in” to be the best form of protest. We'll end the tour at the Gay Museum in vibrant Kreuzberg.
Duration: 4 hours.
How does it work?
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- The tour starts outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. Please be there 10 minutes before the tour starts to meet your guide from Original Berlin Walks.
- As this tour incl. rides with the Berlin Subway, please bring an AB public day pass transport ticket or buy one from the guide.
- Children under 12 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
- The tour is in English.
- The tour is on rain or shine, so please wear clothes and shoes that are weather appropriate.
- Food and drinks are not included in the price.
- The tour ends at the Gay Museum.
- The Queer Berlin tour operates April through October on Fridays at 1.30 PM.
Children under 12 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
What’s not included?
Food and drinks are not included in the price.
Book From $ 18.20
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Queer Berlin Tour
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.