100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Fri, 26 Feb 2021
From $ 40.20
2. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 24.60
3. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Fri, 26 Feb 2021
From $ 22.80
4. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Fri, 26 Feb 2021
From $ 46.00
5. Potsdam Berlin Bike Tourat Potsdam Berlin Bike Tour, Fri, 10 Apr 2020 - Wed, 30 Sep 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Fri, 28 Feb 2020 - Fri, 26 Feb 2021
From $ 26.40
7. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, Sat, 29 Feb 2020 - Th, 25 Feb 2021
From $ 33.50
8. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 59.80
9. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, Sun, 1 Mar 2020 - Mon, 30 Nov 2020
From $ 77.80
10. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat One-hour Berlin City Cruise, Sat, 7 Mar 2020 - Tue, 3 Nov 2020
From $ 20.40
Queer Berlin Tour
On this Queer Berlin tour we will explore Berlin’s gay neighbourhood, Schöneberg, home of Marlene Dietrich and chronicled by Christopher Isherwood and Otto Dix.
What can I expect?
We will visit the Eldorado, one of Berlin’s oldest gay and transvestite bars, and frequented by openly gay Nazi SA leader Ernst Röhm. We also stop by the Memorial to the Homosexuals Persecuted under the National Socialist Regime and find out how openly queer and transgendered individuals found assistance from advocates such as Magnus Hirschfeld, whose Institute for Sexual Science was shut down in 1933, its library destroyed in the infamous Nazi book-burning.
We'll walk through the Tiergarten, the city’s best-known gay meeting spot in the shadow of the Berlin Wall. Find out how queer figures from the Prussian King Frederick the Great to today’s openly gay mayor Klaus Wowereit have shaped the history of Berlin, a city which still believes a “kiss-in” to be the best form of protest. We'll end the tour at the Gay Museum in vibrant Kreuzberg.
Duration: 4 hours.
How does it work?
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- The tour starts outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. Please be there 10 minutes before the tour starts to meet your guide from Original Berlin Walks.
- As this tour incl. rides with the Berlin Subway, please bring an AB public day pass transport ticket or buy one from the guide.
- Children under 12 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
- The tour is in English.
- The tour is on rain or shine, so please wear clothes and shoes that are weather appropriate.
- Food and drinks are not included in the price.
- The tour ends at the Gay Museum.
- The Queer Berlin tour operates April through October on Fridays at 1.30 PM.
Children under 12 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
What’s not included?
Food and drinks are not included in the price.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Queer Berlin Tour
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.