100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023
From $ 129.80
2. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 29.40
3. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sun, 26 May 2024
From $ 48.60
4. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Mon, 27 May 2024
From $ 30.50
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023
From $ 28.80
6. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023
From $ 32.30
7. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 29 May 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 18.10
8. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 29 May 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 15.60
9. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 120.30
10. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 30 May 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 13.90
Berlin TV Tower by night
Take a trip to the top of the TV Tower in Berlin and skip the line with prebooked tickets! Once at the top you can enjoy the incredible view together with a glass of sparkling wine at Bar 203 – Berlin’s highest bar!
- Skip the line to the TV Tower w. a late night ticket
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine at Bar 203
- Experience the view over Berlin at night
What can I expect?
Experience Berlin by Night
The TV Tower in Berlin is one of the most popular attractions in city and with its limited space there are often long lines at the tickets office. If you book your tickets from home, you can avoid the ticket line!The TV Tower is one of the most famous landmarks in Berlin and every year it welcomes over 1.2 million visitors. It's located right in the heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz. At 368 metres, it’s the highest building in Germany and the second highest building open to the public in Europe.
The observation deck is at a height of 203 metres and includes Berlins highest bar, Bar 203. Here you can enjoy a glass of sparkling wine along with the incredible view of Berlin by night.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the Berlin TV Tower.
When can I visit the TV Tower?
This tickets gives to access to the TV Tower in Berlin after 9 PM. Your tickets cannot be used earlier than 9 PM.
When is the last admission?
The last admission to the TV Tower in Berlin is at 11 PM and the tower closes at midnight.
How do I get my glass of sparking wine?
You'll get your glass of sparkling wine at the Bar 203 by showing your ticket.
- This ticket is not available on November 16, December 24 and 31.
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Berlin TV Tower by night
Panoramastr. 1A 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.