100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 28.50
2. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 14.20
3. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 17.00
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Sat, 17 Sep 2022
From $ 0.00
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Sat, 17 Sep 2022
From $ 28.30
6. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 16 Sep 2022
From $ 44.30
7. Berlin TV Tower: Breakfast with champagneat Berlin TV Tower, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Sat, 17 Sep 2022
From $ 0.00
8. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 18.20
9. Bode Museum: Skip the lineat Bode Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 17.00
10. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 50.60
Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass
Can't decide which museums on Berlin's Museum Island (Museumsinsel) to visit? This pass gets you skip-the-line access to all of them! Visit the Neues, Pergamon, Bode, and Altes museums as well as the Alte national gallery. See art, history, Egyptian treasures, and German culture all come to life in Berlin!
- Visit Berlin's most popular museums
- Skip the line with your Museum Island Pass
- Discover the Museum Island's many famous treasures and priceless artefacts
- Explore both the Neues and Altes Museum
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin's Museum Island in a Day
Don't make yourself choose which museums to see on Museum Island, see them all! With the Museum Island Berlin Pass you can visit all of Berlin's most popular museums in one day. Just show your pass and skip the line!
At the Pergamon Museum, walk around the extensive collection of treasures and see sculptures from the archaic to the Hellenistic ages. Don't miss the Ishtar Gate, one of the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Get a look at what happened over four millennia of ancient Egyptian and Nubian cultures in the Neues Museum, including a famous bust of Nefertiti.
At the Bode Museum, see a rare collection of sculptures from the Middle Ages to the early Renaissance, plus a huge collection of Byzantine art, medals, and coins.
The nearby Altes Museum is considered one of Berlin's most impressive neoclassical buildings. It's home to a permanent collection of ancient Greek and Roman decorative art, including priceless vases and statues.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it to the museums. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How long is my pass valid?
Your Museum Island Berlin Pass is valid for one day.
Children (0-17): Free (must have a ticket)
Fantastic: 4.6 – 20 reviews
Pre-booking a good idea and cheaper
"I have always tried to pre-book when I have gone away somewhere. The museum skip the line is a good idea but the as it says in the small print (note to self) it does not include the Pergamon museum which is one of the main ones to see. Therefore I booked separate skip the line and entrance tickets for this. The skip the line was very good value for money as we got to visit Altes, Altes national gallery and the Neues museums. The pass only lasts for a day so we could not see the Bodes museum as we ran out of time. It is well worth looking into getting pre-booking but read the small print to make sure that ticket meets your requirements."
"O objetivo de bilhete único para todos os museus é interessante, no entanto um único dia para todos os museus é exasperaste, deveriam ser dois dias!"
Book From $ 25.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip-the-line access to the Bode Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the Altes Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the Alte Nationalgalerie
- Access to the Neues Museum (free timeslot required, book it onsite)
- Access to the Pergamon Museum (free timeslot required, book it onsite)
Museum Island Berlin Pass
Museum Island Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.