100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New Berlin Cruiseat New Berlin Cruise, Wed, 3 Jun 2020 - Sun, 25 Oct 2020
From $ 26.00
2. Third Reich Bike Tourat Third Reich Bike Tour, Fri, 5 Jun 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.30
3. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Th, 4 Jun 2020 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 19.40
4. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, Th, 4 Jun 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 19.40
5. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Wed, 3 Jun 2020 - Wed, 2 Jun 2021
From $ 40.60
6. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Wed, 3 Jun 2020 - Wed, 2 Jun 2021
From $ 13.00
7. Potsdam Berlin Bike Tourat Potsdam Berlin Bike Tour, Fri, 5 Jun 2020 - Wed, 30 Sep 2020
From $ 78.50
8. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Wed, 3 Jun 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 26.60
9. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, Th, 4 Jun 2020 - Sat, 27 Feb 2021
From $ 33.80
10. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, Th, 4 Jun 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.30
Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise
This one-hour river cruise is a great way to see Berlin and learn about the history of the city while you relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Relax on a scenic river cruise
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See some of the city's well-known buildings
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Half-price tickets for children 6-13
- Bring children five and under for free
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin from the River Spree
Enjoy a break and relax for an hour on our city cruise. On this tour, you will learn about the history of Berlin and see some of the major attractions from the comfort of a river cruise. Sights on the route include Mühlendammlock, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, the Seat of the German Government, the Government Quarter, and the House of World Cultures.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone vouchers are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date you choose. Please be at the departure address at the designated time and board the first available cruise.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts one hour.
Where does the cruise go?
Please click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German. Audio guides are also available in English, Spanish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, and Russian.
There are no cruises on the 24th of December!
Child (6-13): Half-price
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Is this suitable for me?
A fun way for the whole family to see Berlin!
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours
Every half hour between 10:30am and 5:30pm from March to October.
Every half hour between 11:00am and 3:30pm from March to December.
One-hour Berlin City Cruise
Friedrichstrasse / Am Weidendamm 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.