Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat One-hour Berlin City Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sun, 3 Nov 2019
From $ 18.60
2. Spree and Landwehr Canal Cruiseat Spree and Landwehr Canal Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019
From $ 28.60
3. Evening Cruiseat Evening Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 5 Oct 2019
From $ 26.10
4. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 35.80
5. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 14.90
6. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 21.10
7. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 41.70
8. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 32.30
9. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 17.40
10. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 37.20
New Berlin Cruise
Join us on a scenic 3-4-hour city cruise around Berlin! Experience the center of Berlin from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights.
- Cruise around the city of Berlin
- Admire the many famous sights
- Hear the guides' informative commentary
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children age five and under for free
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin City Center
Experience Berlin's inner city from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights from the River Spree which runs through the entire city. Sights on the route include Mühlendamm lock, Nikolaiquarter, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Reichstag, Charité hospital, the government district, Bellevue Castle, Spreebogen government buildings, and Charlottenburg castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 3-4 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are spoken?
The live guides speak English and German.
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Daily departure at 12:30 PM, plus Saturday and Sunday at 11:15 AM & 2 PM