100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat One-hour Berlin City Cruise, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Tue, 3 Nov 2020
From $ 20.60
2. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Fri, 9 Jul 2021
From $ 40.60
3. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 24.80
4. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.00
5. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 26.60
6. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.30
7. Third Reich Bike Tourat Third Reich Bike Tour, Wed, 15 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 36.30
8. Potsdam Berlin Bike Tourat Potsdam Berlin Bike Tour, Wed, 15 Jul 2020 - Wed, 30 Sep 2020
From $ 78.50
9. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 19.40
10. Potsdam Walking Tourat Potsdam Walking Tour, Sun, 12 Jul 2020 - Sat, 24 Apr 2021
From $ 23.00
New Berlin Cruise
Join us on a scenic 3-4-hour city cruise around Berlin! Experience the center of Berlin from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights.
- Cruise around the city of Berlin
- Admire the many famous sights
- Hear the guides' informative commentary
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children age five and under for free
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin City Center
Experience Berlin's inner city from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights from the River Spree which runs through the entire city. Sights on the route include Mühlendamm lock, Nikolaiquarter, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Reichstag, Charité hospital, the government district, Bellevue Castle, Spreebogen government buildings, and Charlottenburg castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 3-4 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are spoken?
The live guides speak English and German.
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Daily departure at 12:30 PM, plus Saturday and Sunday at 11:15 AM & 2 PM