100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 28.50
2. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 50.60
3. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
From $ 66.40
4. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Tue, 19 Apr 2022
From $ 40.90
5. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021
From $ 25.50
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021
From $ 17.00
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
From $ 28.30
8. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
From $ 0.00
9. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021
From $ 14.20
10. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 20 Oct 2021 - Sun, 24 Oct 2021
From $ 18.20
Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 day
If you have just one day to sight-see in Berlin, then you need to make the most of it. The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is the ultimate choice for such trips, because it saves you from wasting time on tours that aim to please all and end up pleasing none.
- Visit Berlin's main attractions
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Customize your tour to make it exactly what you want
- Learn all about the sights from the audio guides on the bus
What can I expect?
The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is the optimal way to complete your "Berlin Bucket List" in just one day. When something piques your curiosity, you can get off the bus to explore it. When something doesn't interest you, you can remain on the air-conditioned, WiFi-equipped bus a little longer, learning about the sights you pass from your audio headset.
Bus stops include some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 1 day.
How long does the tour last?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 4.2 – 5 reviews
Rundtur i Berlin
"Ved å ta turen fikk du mulighet til å enkelt besøke mange av byens største attraksjoner! Mange språkvalg og god informasjon!"
Book From $ 44.30
Mobile voucher accepted
- The Yellow Route
- A one day ticket for the Hop-on Hop-Off bus tour
- Audio headset
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.