Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 31.70
2. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 17.10
3. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 36.60
4. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 60.90
5. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 81.60
6. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 41.00
7. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 55.60
8. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketat Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 23.70
9. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 23.80
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 106.90
Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 day
If you have just one day to sight-see in Berlin, then you need to make the most of it. The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is the ultimate choice for such trips, because it saves you from wasting time on tours that aim to please all and end up pleasing none.
- Visit Berlin's main attractions
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Customize your tour to make it exactly what you want
- Learn all about the sights from the audio guides on the bus
What can I expect?
The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is the optimal way to complete your "Berlin Bucket List" in just one day. When something piques your curiosity, you can get off the bus to explore it. When something doesn't interest you, you can remain on the air-conditioned, WiFi-equipped bus a little longer, learning about the sights you pass from your audio headset.
Bus stops include some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 1 day.
How long does the tour last?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
Berlin på buss
"Enkelt , smidigt"
Camilla Mon, 21 Oct 2019
"Bra att man kunde välja guidningen på svenska."
Yvonne Wed, 7 Aug 2019