100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Wed, 27 Jul 2022
From $ 44.30
2. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 28.50
3. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Wed, 27 Jul 2022
From $ 66.40
4. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Fri, 28 Jan 2022
From $ 40.90
5. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 0.00
6. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 28.30
7. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 25 Nov 2021
From $ 17.00
8. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 25 Nov 2021
From $ 14.20
9. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 25 Nov 2021
From $ 25.50
10. Berlin TV Tower: Breakfast with champagneat Berlin TV Tower, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 28 Jul 2022
From $ 0.00
Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Day
Spend two days exploring Berlin on the Hop-on Hop-off bus! With this pass, you can customize your time in Berlin so that you see exactly what you want. Whatever you wish to see, you get to see it at your pace.
- See the best attractions of Berlin at your own pace
- Convenient transport from point to point
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Audio guides provided on board
What can I expect?
With the Hop-on Hop-off bus, it's easy to make the most of your time in Berlin. Jump off the bus at any point you wish and explore Berlin's highlights. And when you need a break, relax on the comfortable, air-conditioned bus as it winds through the city. It's the ultimate in flexible touring.
The bus makes stops at some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for consecutive 2 days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes.
Please note that the ticket is valid for two consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 50.60
Mobile voucher accepted
The yellow route.
A bus tour ticket for 2 consecutive days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.