Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 35.10
2. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 31.70
3. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 60.90
4. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From $ 81.60
5. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 14 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
From $ 17.10
6. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Th, 31 Oct 2019
From $ 36.60
7. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 55.60
8. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketat Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 23.70
9. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 23.80
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 106.90
Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Day
Spend two days exploring Berlin on the Hop-on Hop-off bus! With this pass, you can customize your time in Berlin so that you see exactly what you want. Whatever you wish to see, you get to see it at your pace.
- See the best attractions of Berlin at your own pace
- Convenient transport from point to point
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Audio guides provided on board
What can I expect?
With the Hop-on Hop-off bus, it's easy to make the most of your time in Berlin. Jump off the bus at any point you wish and explore Berlin's highlights. And when you need a break, relax on the comfortable, air-conditioned bus as it winds through the city. It's the ultimate in flexible touring.
The bus makes stops at some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for consecutive 2 days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes.
Please note that the ticket is valid for two consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)