100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 25.50
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 31.60
3. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Fri, 6 Oct 2023
From $ 36.90
4. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Fri, 6 Oct 2023
From $ 55.30
5. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 27.80
6. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Tue, 3 Jan 2023
From $ 26.20
7. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Tue, 3 Jan 2023
From $ 109.40
8. SEA LIFE® Berlinat AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 20.30
9. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 3 Nov 2022
From $ 14.20
10. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 20.30
Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Day
Spend two days exploring Berlin on the Hop-on Hop-off bus! With this pass, you can customize your time in Berlin so that you see exactly what you want. Whatever you wish to see, you get to see it at your pace.
- See the best attractions of Berlin at your own pace
- Convenient transport from point to point
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Audio guides provided on board
What can I expect?
With the Hop-on Hop-off bus, it's easy to make the most of your time in Berlin. Jump off the bus at any point you wish and explore Berlin's highlights. And when you need a break, relax on the comfortable, air-conditioned bus as it winds through the city. It's the ultimate in flexible touring.
The bus makes stops at some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the route that this tour takes, a.k.a. the "yellow route."
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you board, or present your ticket via your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for consecutive 2 days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses leave every 10 minutes.
Please note that the ticket is valid for two consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 42.20
Mobile voucher accepted
The yellow route.
A bus tour ticket for 2 consecutive days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.