100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Fri, 14 Jan 2022
From $ 44.30
2. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 29.00
3. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 50.60
4. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, Sun, 17 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 21.10
5. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, Mon, 18 Jan 2021 - Sat, 27 Feb 2021
From $ 36.90
6. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022
From $ 0.00
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022
From $ 28.30
8. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022
From $ 28.30
9. Berlin TV Tower Lunchat Berlin TV Tower Lunch, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022
From $ 0.00
10. Berlin TV Tower: Breakfast with champagneat Berlin TV Tower, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 - Sat, 15 Jan 2022
From $ 0.00
BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Day
Having three days in Berlin means you can visit a big chunk of its highlights—if you're smart about planning. The Hop-on Hop-off bus is the ideal way to optimize your time, making for a seamless adventure in Berlin.
- See the best of Berlin on two different routes
- No-hassle transportation on comfortable buses
- Hop on and off as much as you'd like
- 26 stops offered
- On-board audio guides available in many languages
What can I expect?
You can cram a lot of sightseeing into three days in Berlin, but you need a comfortable way to get from one attraction to the next, and you need some opportunities to sit back and relax. The Hop-on Hop-off bus is perfect for this. Traverse the city in comfort, listening to the complementary audio guide and hopping off the bus whenever you want to explore.
Bus stops include some of Berlin's biggest historical landmarks, such as Checkpoint Charlie (the crossing point between East and West Berlin during the years that the wall stood) and Brandenburg Gate. The route also stops at Museum Island, at the huge parks in the city center, and at shopping areas like Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße.
Click here to see a map of the routes (yellow and purple) that this tour takes. Note that only the three-day ticket gives you exclusive access to the purple route, letting you explore neighborhoods farther outside the city, such as Prenzlauer and Friedrichshain.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first bus you take, or present the ticket via your smartphone.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 3 consecutive days.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, the yellow route lasts approximately 2 hours, and he purple route lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes.
How often do the buses leave?
The buses for the yellow route leave every 10 minutes.
The buses for the purple route leave every 40 minutes.
Please note that the ticket is valid for three consecutive days.
Child (0-6): Free
Book From $ 66.40
Mobile voucher accepted
The yellow and purple routes.
Bus tour ticket valid for 3 consecutive days.
On-board audio headset.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.