100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 25.20
2. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Fri, 17 Sep 2021
From $ 43.50
3. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.50
4. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Sun, 15 Nov 2020
From $ 14.00
5. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Tue, 22 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 64.80
6. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - Mon, 30 Nov 2020
From $ 84.20
7. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, Sun, 20 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 38.90
8. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 19.60
9. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 20.80
10. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Sat, 19 Sep 2020 - Sat, 18 Sep 2021
From $ 0.00
- Enjoy unlimited use of public transportation
- Choose the card that makes the most sense for you - 48/72 hrs or 4-6 days
- Travel inside zone Berlin (AB) or Berlin+Potsdam (ABC)
- Travel from the airport with the ABC card
- Enjoy a 25-50% discount at over 200 museums, attractions, & restaurants
- Get a handy pocket guide & pull-out city map of Berlin + Potsdam
- Enjoy free tours and entry to attractions (included)
Unlimited Travel with the Berlin WelcomeCard
You can choose between a 48-hour, 72-hour, 4, 5 or 6 day Berlin Welcome Card or the Museum Island 72-hour Berlin WelcomeCard for either Berlin (zone AB) or Berlin and Potsdam (zone ABC) with the S+U-Bahn, bus, tram, and local trains.
You also receive a free informative brochure, available in 5 languages (English, German, Italian, Spanish & French).
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Just print it out and bring it to any of the several Visit Berlin offices located around Berlin and at the airport, where you exchange it for your Berlin WelcomeCard.
See where the Visit Berlin offices are here.
Is the card valid for calendar days or consecutive hours?
The card is valid from the time you activate it and then for x consecutive hours, 48 hours, 72 hours etc.
Where can I find a map of the travel zones?
You can see a map of the zones "Berlin Zone Map" href="https://media.intranet.ticmate.com/resources/ticmate_live/upload/Visite-Berlin.jpg" target="_blank">here
Which card would I need to travel to/from the airport?
In order to travel to/from the airport, you need a Berlin WelcomeCard valid for zones ABC.
What's included in the Museum Island WelcomeCard?
Museum Island WelcomeCards also include free admission to all museums on the Museum Island (Museumsinsel) throughout three consecutive days. Some special exhibitions are excluded.
Where do I find information about the free tours, entries and discounts?
You can find all relevant information about the free tours, where you get free entry and discounts etc. here.
Is there a child's Berlin WelcomeCard?
All Berlin WelcomeCards allow an adult to bring any number of children up to 6 years of age, and up to a maximum of 3 children up to and including 14 years of age free of charge.
Child tickets are free: 0-6 years unlimited, 6-14 years max. 3 children. Please choose ticket number first, then zone and duration. Price depends on selected zone and duration.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 286 reviews
"La Wellcome Card Berlin permet une mobilité maximale, jusqu'à Potsdam( en prenant la version A,B et C). Des prix avantageux dans les musées payants ( le Blitz par exemple). Seul bémol : la difficulté de savoir où valider le voucher. Mais une fois que c'est fait, cest le bonheur."
Rundt i Berlin
"Hvis man skal til Berlin så køb 1 welcomeCard, gode rabatter og nemt og hurtigt at komme rundt med U-Bahn og S-Bahn. "
good and easy
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us.
Print out voucher
- Unlimited use of public transportation in either fare zones Berlin AB or zone ABC.
- Card valid for either 48 or 72 hours - or 4, 5 or 6 days.
- Up to 50% discount at over 200 attractions, museums, restaurants and more.
- A pocket guide with tour suggestions and a city map.
- Bring up to 3 children of the age of 14 and under - they travel free of charge.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.