100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 31.60
2. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Fri, 6 Oct 2023
From $ 36.90
3. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 27.80
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Tue, 3 Jan 2023
From $ 26.20
5. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Tue, 3 Jan 2023
From $ 109.40
6. SEA LIFE® Berlinat AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 20.30
7. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 3 Nov 2022
From $ 14.20
8. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 20.30
9. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 5 Oct 2023
From $ 10.70
10. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Th, 3 Nov 2022
From $ 11.90
Enjoy unlimited use of public transportation with a Berlin WelcomeCard! With this card you get discounts of up to 50% at many museums, guided tours, restaurants, theatres and attractions. When it comes to travelling, you choose the zones (either AB or ABC) and for how long you wish to use the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Use unlimited public transportation in zones AB or ABC
- Choose between 48 or 72 hours - or 4, 5 or 6 days
- Enjoy up to 50% discounts
- Get a handy pocket guide with tour suggestions
- Receive a city map of Berlin
- Bring up to 3 children of age 14 and under - they travel free of charge
What can I expect?
Want to experience the best of Berlin without worrying about transportation? Then the Berlin WelcomeCard might be just the thing for you. With this card you get unlimited use of public transportation in fare zones AB or ABC. Fare zone ABC includes Berlin-Brandenburg Airport and Potsdam.
If you're in the city for a short period of time, you can choose the 48-hour or the 72-hour Berlin WelcomeCard. For the 72-hour Berlin WelcomeCard you can choose between a regular card and a card that also gives you access to all five museums at Museum Island. There's also a card for you, if you're in the city longer, as you can get a card that lasts 4, 5 or 6 days. The card comes with a pocket guide and a city map.
You can bring children up to the age of 14 free of charge. Up to three children of the age 6-14 can travel for free on their parents' tickets or when accompanying an adult. Any number of children of age 5 or under travel free of charge.
Besides being a good choice for transportation, the Berlin WelcomeCard also gives you discounts of up to 50% on several museums, attractions, theatres, restaurants and so much more. You can find all relevant information about your discounts here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed, your voucher will be sent directly to your email address. Please print it out and exchange it at one of the redemption points for your Berlin WelcomeCard. You can see where the redemption points are located here.
Is the card valid for calendar days or consecutive hours?
The 48-hour and 72-hour tickets are valid for exactly 48 hours or 72 hours from the time they are first validated. The 4, 5 and 6-day Berlin WelcomeCards are valid for 4, 5 or 6 consecutive days from the first calendar day of validation until midnight of the last calendar day.
Where can I find a map of the travel zones?
You can see a map of the zones here.
Which card would I need to travel to/from the airport?
In order to travel to/from Berlin-Brandenburg Airport, you need a Berlin WelcomeCard valid for zones ABC.
Child tickets are free: 0-6 years unlimited, 6-14 years max. 3 children. Please choose ticket number first, then zone and duration. Price depends on selected zone and duration.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 323 reviews
"Schnell, bequem, unkompliziert."
Slavka Wed, 21 Sep 2022
Berlin Welcome Card
"Ideaal om te reizen met openbaar vervoer en krijgt ook korting op museum. ,"
Albert Th, 15 Sep 2022
"Så enkelt och snabbt att resa runt med U-ban och bussar. Tack vare Berlinpasset så är det bara att kliva på. Medföljande City Guide var otroligt informativ och gav dessutom rabatt på flertalet upplevelser"
Kristina Tue, 6 Sep 2022
"Dejligt ikke at skulle finde ud af hvornår man skal have billetter, går bare af og på metro ubahn osv. Rabatordninger mm"
Maja Mon, 29 Aug 2022
"Det fungerer rigtig godt, men savner at kunne bruge rabatterne online. Ifølge brochuren kan man få 25% på fernsehturm på Alexanderplatz, så vi tog Ubahn derude, men da vi kom derud, var det kun muligt at købe billetter online og så kunne vi ikke bruge rabatordningen. Men ellers fungerer det rigtig godt."
Søren lund Fri, 15 Jul 2022
Book From $ 25.50
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us.
Print out voucher
- Unlimited use of public transportation in either fare zones Berlin AB or zone ABC.
- Card valid for either 48 or 72 hours - or 4, 5 or 6 days.
- Up to 50% discount.
- A pocket guide with tour suggestions and a city map.
- Bring up to 3 children of the age of 14 and under - they travel free of charge.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.