100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 24.90
2. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 68.10
3. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 21 Oct 2021
From $ 0.00
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 21 Oct 2021
From $ 27.60
5. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 12.50
6. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 13.90
7. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 24.80
8. Berlin Combo Dealsat Berlin Combo Deals, Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 31.20
9. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - Wed, 20 Oct 2021
From $ 43.20
10. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, Th, 22 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.30
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Experience the treasures of Egypt and art through the ages at the incredible Neues Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island. Skip the line and get face-to-face with that ancient icon Nefertiti - and much, much more!
- Skip the line to the world-renowned Neues Museum
- See the famous head of Tiye
- Admire the famous 3,300-year-old bust of Nefertiti
- Walk around ancient archeological finds
- Get a guaranteed history lesson to remember
- Learn about ancient cultures, their daily lives and the art and tools
What can I expect?
Explore the Neues Museum in Berlin
The impressive Neues Museum on Museum Island reopened its doors in 2009 after a big restoration, and marks the home of the 3,300-year-old bust of Egyptian queen Nefertiti - one of the most famous works of the ancient world.
Step back into the ancient world with a visit to the Neues Museum. The famous museum is rich in antiquities, curiosities, and mythology. Divide your time here between the two (equally fascinating) permanent exhibitions: The Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung and The Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free but must have a ticket
Fantastic: 4.5 – 10 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line
Bodestraße 1-3 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.