100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 28.50
2. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 25.50
3. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Sat, 17 Sep 2022
From $ 0.00
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Sat, 17 Sep 2022
From $ 28.30
5. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 17.00
6. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 16 Sep 2022
From $ 44.30
7. Berlin TV Tower: Breakfast with champagneat Berlin TV Tower, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Sat, 17 Sep 2022
From $ 0.00
8. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 1 Oct 2021
From $ 18.20
9. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 50.60
10. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Fri, 17 Sep 2021 - Th, 17 Mar 2022
From $ 40.90
Altes Museum with Skip the Line
Explore the treasure trove of classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Book your tickets from home and skip the line to the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
What can I expect?
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Admire the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. Old doesn't always mean 'good', but at the Altes Museum (Old Museum) is does. Every bit is impressive. Even the building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date you choose.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free