100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 29.40
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Sun, 26 May 2024
From $ 48.60
3. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 120.30
4. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Mon, 27 May 2024
From $ 30.50
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023
From $ 28.80
6. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023
From $ 32.30
7. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 29 May 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 18.10
8. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Sun, 28 May 2023 - Fri, 25 Aug 2023
From $ 129.80
9. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 29 May 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 15.60
10. Altes Museum with Skip the Lineat Altes Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 30 May 2023 - Sun, 25 Jun 2023
From $ 13.90
Potsdam Walking Tour
Our Potsdam Walking Tour, is a great way to visit Potsdam when staying in Berlin. Berlin without Potsdam is like Paris without Versailles. Book tickets for Potsdam Walking Tour here!
What can I expect?
For nearly three centuries, the scenic town of Potsdam just outside Berlin was the residence of the Prussian kings, princes, and German emperors who created a fairy-tale landscape of palaces, gardens, and churches that ranks among the most beautiful in Europe.
Discover Potsdam on Foot tour takes you to the Castle of Babelsberg , Marble Palace and see a very idyllic Russian village . No surprise that Potsdam has been accorded UNESCO World Heritage status .
But the cruel realities of 20th Century history intervened in 1945. Visit the grounds of Cecilienhof Palace , scene of the Potsdam Conference , where an American president(Truman ), a Soviet dictator(Stalin ), and a British prime minister(Churchill ) sat down to shape the future of Germany and Europe after World War II. Cross the “spy swap” bridge, where Gary Powers was traded in 1962 and see the former Stasi prison, run by the East German secret police. The tour ends at the enchanting surroundings of Sanssouci Park and Palace. You can then explore Sanssouci on your own or accompany the guide back to Berlin.
- The tour is in English.
- Duration is about 6 hours Incl. train from Berlin to Potsdam.
- The tour is on April to October every Thursday and Sunday at 9:40am.
- The tour starts outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. Please be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- As this tour incl. train ride from Berlin to Potsdam, Please bring an ABC public day pass transport ticket or buy one from the guide (2013 Price was €7.20).
- Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
- Children under 12 years old is free if they are together with a paying adult.
- The tour is on rain or shine! So please wear clothes and shoes according to weather!
- There is no food or drinks incl. in the price, but we take a break for lunch!
- Potsdam Walking Tour ends either at Sanssouci at Potsdam or you can accompany the guide back to Berlin.
Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
Children under 12 years old is free if they are together with a paying adult.
What’s not included?
There is no food or drinks incl. in the price, but we take a break for lunch.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 23.00
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 6 hours
Potsdam Walking Tour
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.