Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurant, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 24.30
2. Berlin Combo Dealsat Berlin Combo Deals, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 30.10
3. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketat Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 24.10
4. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 24.20
5. Berlin TV Tower Lunchat Berlin TV Tower Lunch, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 52.10
6. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island Berlin Pass, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Dec 2019
From $ 24.00
7. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 108.80
8. Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Lineat Pergamon Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Dec 2019
From $ 25.30
9. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Dec 2019
From $ 16.00
10. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 12.10
DDR Museum Berlin: Skip the line
The DDR Museum in Berlin is not a big museum, but is one of Berlin’s top tourist attractions, and a must see. Learn all about the history of DDR and see a lot of DDR memorabilia’s. Book your tickets for the DDR Museum in Berlin here!
What can I expect?
Experience history in a vivid, interactive and playful way: The DDR Museum offers you a hands-on experience of the everyday life of a state long gone, the life in socialism. Visitors are welcome to broaden their knowledge in different thematic areas, to reconsider existing clichés and to have a hands-on experience of history. Exhibits are there to be handled - few are kept in glass cabinets. Everything waits to be touched and experienced: Open the drawers and closets, rummage through them and discover!
There is a lot to discover in the DDR Museum: take a seat in the Trabi and rev the engine, watch TV in the authentic DDR living room, rummage through the drawers of the Karat wall unit. There are documentaries for the visitors to watch inoriginal DDR movie chairs and it is possible to replay the football game "DDR vs. FRG" by oneself or to dance the Lipsi. All this is peppered with the most important information about every topic.
Under the watchful eyes of Marx, Engels and Lenin, the Socialist Unity Party of Germany provides the central focus of the exhibition, around which are grouped a number of themes such as the state, economy, the NPA, brother states, ideology, opposition and the Stasi. The interactive elements provide the central information regarding every topic.
Exhibition in German and English and other languages as well.
- DDR Museum are open Mon. - Sun. from 10.00AM to 08.00PM and Sat.: from 10.00AM to 10.00PM.
- The ticket is only valid on the day you book for.
- The DDR Museum is located at Karl-Liebknecht Strass 1, 10178 Berlin.
Child prices are for children from 6 to 15 years old. Children under 5 years old are free.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 19 reviews
"Excellent collection of DDR memorabilia a hands on experience. You can explore a typical DDR apartment, sit on the furniture open the cupboards. Lots of pictures and explanation of what life was like in the DDR. Drive a Trabant !"
John Mon, 11 Nov 2019
DDR museum Berlin
"Mycket intressant museum, roligt upplägg. Alla hade roligt, både historieintresserad 12-åring och inte historieintresserad 9-åring. Långa köer så skip the line biljetten var värd sitt pris."
Therese Sat, 2 Nov 2019
Angelo Tue, 27 Aug 2019
"Museo ricco di storia molto positivo L interattività."
Marino pietro Sat, 20 Jul 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
DDR Museum Berlin: Skip the line
DDR Museum, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.